- Registered Nurse
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Coordinates total nursing care for patients, participates in patient and family teaching and provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing care in the clinical setting.
Assesses the resident’s condition and nursing needs, sets goals, prescribes appropriate nursing actions to meet those goals and the age-related, physical, psychological, social and rehabilitative needs of the resident.
Assigns nursing care to team members in accordance with the resident’s needs and the personnel’s capabilities and qualifications, and assigns other duties as assigned.
- A graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Indian
- Physically capable to lift and transfer patients
- Maintain CPR certification and License
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable transportation and proof of current driver’s license