Certified nurse Assistant - La mesa, California, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Certified Nursing Assistant
- Salary: $15-$18.00 Per Hour
- Job Location: La mesa, California, United States
- Provide direct resident care in Activities of Daily Living under the supervision of a charge nurse in a nursing home setting.
- Relate well to the elderly population we serve.
- Communicate effectively with residents, families, visitors and co-workers.
- Observe and report resident condition or change in condition.
- Organize work assignment to efficiently utilize time and complete assignment.
- Interact cooperatively and positively with supervisors and co-workers.
- Be dependable and responsible.
- Attend in-services and be willing to update skills.
- Operate mechanical lifts safely.
- Document all personal care given to residents.
- Complete assignments given and as directed by charge nurse.
- Willingness to work weekends and Holidays as needed.
- Follow HIPAA guidelines to protect resident's confidential health informati
- Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members, customers and staff.
- Successful completion of a state approved Nursing Assistant training and competency evaluation program, or a C.N.A. competency evaluation program approved by the State.
- Prior experience giving personal care to impaired individuals in a health care setting preferred.