Certified Nursing Assistant -Per diem - Macomb, Illinois, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Certified Nursing Assistant
- Job Location: Macomb, Illinois, United States
We are looking for experienced individuals with a true passion for patient care. The CNA provides direct and indirect patient care services that meet the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care; meets the communication needs of patient and family; provides care that reflects initiative and responsibility indicative of professional expectations, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. Maintain regulatory requirements, nursing policies, procedures and standards.
We have an immediate opening for a Full-Time Certified Nursing Assistant to support an environment where residents feel special, safe and secure. Our employees embrace a culture of hospitality, high-quality care and customer service that is unrivaled in the community. Join a team that cares!
- Works as a team member to provide excellent daily care for the patients and residents we serve
- Provides safe bedside care and assistance delivered with integrity and compassion
- Communicates effectively to both patient/resident and nursing team members to ensure confidence and provide consistent care
- Builds serving relationships with patients/residents, family members, and other team members
- Champion of quality care and quality of life advocate for the customer experience