Certified Nursing Assistant - Warren, Indiana, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Certified Nursing Assistant
- Job Location: Warren, Indiana, United States
We are currently seeking CNAs to join our nursing team. As a CNA, you will provide basic patient care under direction of nursing staff. This involves performing duties such as feeding, bathing, dressing, grooming, and/or moving patients.
You will assist patient with or provide personal hygiene activities as well as provide physical assistance in patient transfer, positioning and ambulating. You will assist patients with prescribed exercises per the direction of appropriate professional personnel. In this role, you will provide homemaker services to include meal preparation, assistance with eating, patient laundry and routine household duties as related to a safe and comfortable environment for the patient.
We are looking for a compassionate CNA who is willing and available to work a flexible schedule.
- Answering call lights promptly to determine resident needs
- Providing the required support to assist residents with their activities of daily living
- Taking/recording vital signs, such as temperature blood-pressure as directed by medical or nursing staff
- Makes routine rounds on assigned residents in accordance with established procedures.
- Promptly communicates any significant changes in behavior or condition to supervisor.
- Participates in specific committees or work teams (e.g. QAPI, Staffing) as requested.