CNA - Skilled Nursing - Bryon, Illinois, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Certified Nurse Assistant
- Job Location: Bryon, Illinois, United States
If you are dedicated to caring for others, we would love to hear from you. As a Certified Nurse Assistant you can be part of a group of professionals that will assist nursing staff with patients’ personal care, emotional support, and activities of daily living.
We looking for compassionate, dedicated Certified Nursing Assistants. The CNA provides direct care to nursing home residents by following each resident's care plan, primarily for their activities of daily living, also to include some medical care under the direct supervision of a licensed nurse.
We are always looking for great people to add to our team! Full time, part time, and PRN shifts available.
Every one of our team members contributes to this mission and vision.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA registered with the state Illinois
- CPR certification is required
- Patient care experience in Skilled Nursing
- Must have the ability to follow detailed oral and written instructions and to maintain nursing records and charts
- Ability to interact professionally with patients and families
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must adapt to changing workload and/or interruptions
- Must have a valid driver license and be in good standing