CNA - Great Hours - Dekalb, Illinois, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Certified Nursing Assistant
- Job Location: Dekalb, Illinois, United States
We are looking for a CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant to join our team in Dekalb, IL. Our skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities have an outstanding reputation in the healthcare industry with an excellent rating for quality patient care.
Do you have a passion for helping people, thrive in a team environment, and want to make a difference all while advancing your skills? If this sounds like you, let's talk! Our facility's success is dependent on our skilled Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) delivering compassionate care to our patients.
That's why we're committed to supporting your efforts while helping you grow in your career.
Under the supervision of the Nursing Supervisor, the Certified Nursing Assistantis responsible in the provision of routine daily nursing care and services that support the care delivered to the clients, in accordance with the established nursing care procedures and as directed by Nursing Supervisor. Other duties may be assigned as needed by the Director of Nursing Services or designee, unit supervisor, DSD, and Infection Control Nurse.
- Give direct care to residents as assigned.
- Answer resident call lights promptly and assist team members as needed.
- Make basic observations in relation to resident's needs and/or situations and report facts appropriately to the Charge Nurse.
- Perform other related duties as assigned and which are appropriate to educational/experiential background.