CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant - Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Certified Nurse Assistant
- Job Location: Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! . You will work alongside fellow caregivers to coordinate their needs and provide quality care. for residents. We are willing to consider an alternative work start time and schedule that will work for you and meet the needs of our residents.
Under general supervision, the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant, Nurse Aide Certified) performs a combination of following duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center policies and processes. The CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations.
We are willing to consider an alternative work start time and schedule that will work for you and meet the needs of our residents.
If you fit that description, we would love to invite you in and invite you to meet our team.
- Provide patient care as directed
- Assist in the transport of residents
- Serves and collects food trays and assists residents requiring help
- Takes and records vital signs
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Sterilize and prepare tools and equipment