Nursing assistant-CNA1 - Aurora, Colorado, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Nurse Aide
- Salary: $16-$18.00 Per Hour
- Job Location: Aurora, Colorado, United States
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing routine daily care to assigned residents including but not limited to personal hygiene care, meals and nutrition,
safe transfers and assisting with maintaining a clean and healthy environment.
- Obtain vital signs.
- Prepare and maintain examination and treatment areas in preparation for patient care.
- Assist with examinations, procedures, and treatments.
- Maintain examination/treatment rooms, including inventory of supplies and equipment.
We offer weekly pay and direct deposit
Must have a active Colorado CNA license
Must have current Tb or chest xray
Must have valid Cpr card
Must have a true passion for patent care
Flu shot is Preferred